Awesome Resources
Here I am going to add links to some amazing technology tools which could help you with school work or personal projects.
Please add some of your own that I haven't mentioned or I maybe not yet aware of. I am keen to extend our use of tools in ICT and which can then be used in other subjects.
Audioboo - record your own audio for podcasts, to add on blogs, presentations etc - the potential is endless!
Powtoon - A brilliant online alternative to presentation software.
Pearltrees - a great place to save your website links, documents, videos etc
mind map software - bubbl.us is an online mind map software tool
Free to use images/videos/music - Do not plagiarise other people's work. Use this website to ensure you are using images/music etc that are copyright free. You should always check and acknowledge your sources!
blogger.com - create your own blog!
How to create a blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.