Monday, 13 October 2014

First digital ambassadors meeting 1(3/10/14)

A great start to our digital ambassadors meeting today (13/10/14). Really happy to see so many interested pupils. 






Your task for this week is to get a Google mail account if you haven't already got one, sign up to the blog (I have sent you an invitation) and answer the question below:


What do you like about the Internet?  What are your favourite sites to use? What do you dislike about the Internet? 


Post your comments below 


9 comments:

  1. I like the fact that the internet can open up a huge amount of information from your own home. It also enables you to contact friends and family who may live along way away. I however don't like the way that some people can spam people who may not understand the basic rules of internet safety. My favorite websites are YouTube, Facebook and BBC. I also am a huge fan of Skype as it uses the power of the internet to see people and talk to them who may live in foreign country's and you cant necessarily just pop in the car and drive down the road and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment Charlie, well done😁. Well done for being the first person to comment! I like Facebook too although I think I'm a little addicted! I've never used Skype, maybe you could do a 'how to' page on the blog for some of your favourite tools on the Internet. I also want to 'brand' our blog and buy a proper website address for it, you can get .cymru ones now! Can anyone think of anyone better name for our website and blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blackwoodcsdigitalambasidors.cymru ????????

      Delete
    2. Sounds good Charlie, we will discuss this in our next meeting next week #excitingtimes

      Delete
  3. P.s Charlie you say your a fan of You Tube - I would love to set up a digital ambassadors channel although I'm not sure how to do this. It's only the other day I found out what a you tuber is!!!! #outoftheloop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well About a year ago I created my very own YouTube Channel all about technology (Link to it: https://www.youtube.com/user/idragonhdofficial) and i'm sure I could give you a hand at setting one up.

      Delete
    2. Just had a look at your channel Charlie it's fantastic!! It's just the sort of thing I'm looking for for our groups channel but with different themes. I also see you have a website, great stuff! Your going to be an excellent digital ambassador πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.